Friday, November 16, 2007

Only 3 Classes left??

Wow. How fast everything this semester has happened! Even though as I think back to the first day of class, getting our color coded name tags and introducing our partners to the teammates, it seems like it was just last week.

Fast forward to November 5th. Three EEVC Warm Ups were completed and packaged. Workshops have been completed. Many tools have been introduced, which I can't wait to start using.

Somewhere in between, all the confusion and curiosity lessened and the program as a whole just started to make sense. With each class, more confidence has come from within, that I, a relatively new technology user, can use all the tools I've been exposed to.

I know that the next three classes are going to come and go so fast, but I am glad that I spend time each week immersed in a learning environment that I control, based on my needs and learning style. It will be interesting, during the month break, when I start to create my website. I'm very excited!!

3 comments:

Adam Dugger said...

I totally agree Danielle! It has moved very fast. You sound so motivated!

Sharon said...

Isn't it funny how the entire semester has just flown by??? It was fun learning about all of the different technologies that I didn't know about - I feel much more focused at work! And it was great making connections in class!!! :)

Karen Kliegman said...

Isn't it great when it all starts to click?